Thursday, April 7, 2016

Game Truck Party


When you are talking about a Level 10 Birthday Party..
It's not your average Bounce House kind of thing!
My Big Guy turned 10 and of course we rocked it in style!
Check out some of these adorable details with a 10 year old "Game Truck Party."
The Game Truck Party was seriously fabulous. It accommodated a lot of kids
and every kid loves a Truck full of Games!!! I love a party...so I had my fun spin
on the details too! I had these VIP Game Truck Passes made for all the kids.
And I am pretty sure the kids felt pretty special with their VIP Pass!


Party Prep was in full swing! It's all about the details and everything in between!!!
Definitely my happy place!



Etsy Shops were my friend for pulling this party together.
It's so easy to buy Paper Goods on the fly.
Of course ...my son Brooks is a Proud "Level 10" now!!!


The Favors were the cutest! All kids love a Favor! 
And with this being a 10 year old birthday party...not sure what to give
the kids...I was excited when I saw these adorable Gum Balls for the gifts!
I ordered Plastic Craft Tubes that fit 1" Bubble Gum Balls from Amazon and each Tube fit 
8 Gum Balls. I jumped on Etsy and found this great Thank you Tag "Thanks for getting your Game On! Brooks' 10th Birthday!" Tied the Tag with Black and White Bakers Twine ...and Voila....
Cuteness Overload! It was a hit!





We used a Gaming Revolution Franchise and they were terrific!
The Trucks are so fun. They offer all the newest games. 
Their is fun inside and outside the Truck. Very Clean and they were very friendly.
Definitely the Ultimate Gaming Experience!




Cake Pops are where it's at...my son Brooks is not a big Cake person...
but is all about these Cake Pops from Kathy's Love of Cakes!
These Cake Pops and Sugar Cookies were a huge hit!
Adorable, but delicious. I love all the details of these little Xbox remotes!
Sugar High. Check. The Colors were simple with the Game Truck Theme...used
Lime Green, Black, and White. Now...it's all about my next Little Man...he wants
a Game Truck Party....no surprise there! It was a great party!
Enjoy all your Parties and Life's Charming Details!

Sources:


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails