Friday, June 24, 2016

Happy Hour


Happy Summer Friday Friends!
I don't know about you ...but I am loving a Relaxing
Summer with my Peeps!
Summer Time by the Pool requires Fresh Fruit with a Fresh Cocktail.
And my new obsession is Moscow Mules.
This is such a great cocktail...especially for those Summer Hot Days!
Not to mention I love the presentation in these adorable Copper Mugs!
Yes you need them! I know you all are having fun Summer BBQ's
and Poolside Happy Hours ...try this little Cocktail it will not disappoint.
The Fresh Fruit and Ginger flavor will have you Smiling and Refreshed!
There are a lot of different recipes for a Moscow Mule, but I like this version 
with Fresh Strawberries and Fresh Mint to compliment the Ginger Beer.
Check this Recipe out Here.


And speaking of Fresh Fruit and Light and refreshing...
Try this Amazing Fresh Fruit Trifle Dessert for your next Happy Hour!
This is my go to Dessert for entertaining...especially this time of the year
with fresh Blueberries and Strawberries available.
It's a beautiful dessert and there is so many variations of a Trifle.
You can make it just to your expectations with almost any kind of Berry, Pudding, 
Whip Cream, Nuts, Chocolate Chips, Snickers, and any kind of Cake.
I recommend a Trifle Glass Bowl so you can see your beautiful creation
and begin layering all your yummy choices. Get Creative...I make my Trifle 
different almost every single time to spice it up! 
Check out some of my favorite Trifle Dessert Recipes Here, Here, and Here.
Enjoy your Summer Happy Hours!
Cheers!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails