Friday, September 9, 2016

Happy Hour


Happy Friday My Friends!
Oh do I have a new obsession for Happy Hour!
I just can't get enough of these Refreshing and Delicious 
"Moscow Mules". Oh these little babies are so divine.
I have been hooked on these all Summer with this heat!
We just got back from San Francisco and I am obsessed!
We played around with the Recipe over the Summer with Fresh Strawberries, but
I am telling you friends...the Traditional Moscow Mule is where it's at!
In my opinion....it's all about the Cold Copper Mug and the Ice!
Oh yes...I have to recreate this little Cocktail at home.
Check out these fabulous Copper Mugs Here. A Must Have for your Home Bar!!!
I am on it...and bringing back that San Francisco Classic and Traditional Bar to Tampa!


Can we just talk about how fabulous the Bars are in San Francisco!
I just love this City! It is so charming. Not to mention
the weather is a pleasure...the Bars were so traditional and Classic.
The attention to details with the Bartenders and their Hand Crafted Cocktails.
Simply Perfection!


After being in the Beverage Industry for 10 years...
it's almost in grained in me to study back bars. I always
look at Drink Menus, Wine List, and Back Bars.
And of course what's hot and what's not.
But I love tradition. And San Francisco was truly a treat
for this Southern Florida Girl. 



It was a fantastic time full of Happy Hour!
And with that being said...you must dive into a 
Moscow Mule. Such a great refreshing cocktail. 
I know it's 5 O'Clock Somewhere! 
Check out a Moscow Mule Recipe Here.
Pay attention to the details...I am pretty sure it can make or break the Cocktail!
Ism't the Beauty of Life in all the Little Details.
Enjoy your Happy Hour!
Cheers!!!

post signature

1 comment:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails