Friday, May 26, 2017

Happy Hour


Happy Friday Friends!
Need something fun and easy for Memorial Day Weekend!
Oh. My. Goodness. These little Spiked Seltzers say it all!
This is my delicious and refreshing drink made easy...easier!
Jumping on the boat or going to the beach you gotta try these refreshing cocktails on the go.
The Spiked Seltzer is only 140 calories, 6% alcohol, and comes in delicious flavors
like Lime, Grapefruit, and Orange.
I would say it's healthy with simple ingredients.
Drink it out of a can or in a pretty glass with a Citrus Wedge....this is Happy Hour!
I like these for on the go little cocktails as is, 
but you can use the Spiked Seltzers with other Cocktail Recipes.
You can find these Spiked Seltzers at most Super Markets.
I found them recently at Publix on a BOGO.
Try all the Flavors!!!
Yippie!!!


Presentation is everything. So I grabbed a few cutie things
at the Target Dollar Spot to spice up my Happy Hour.
How adorable are these collections of Pineapples and Flamingos.
#targetdollarspot 

Happy Memorial Day My Friends!
Enjoy your Happy Hour!
Cheers!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Never heard of this drink...I will be checking it out!!! Cheers to a 3 day weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails