Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Bee Happy



Bee Happy Because I'm Obsessed with some Great Stuff right now!
Maybe because I always have a Tote...with 3 Kids. But I am 
loving these little Clutches Right Now! I am in love
with Gigi New York. It's such a great brand and style.
So classy... and not over down. These little Clutches can also be monogrammed!
Yes M'am! Monogrammed too!



They come in several colors! My favorite are the Python Leather ones.
I could seriously have them all! They do have Sales at different points of the year. 
These are great for gifts! And because you can Monogram them...great for little Bridesmaid Gifts!
Grab your Clutch and Go!!!



A Little Girls Style should never go unnoticed!
And these Freshly Picked Moccasins are to die for!
My Sweet Beckham wears her Rose Gold ones most days!
They jazz up most any outfit of the day!
I love a Product with a great Story! You can Read Freshly Picked Story Here.
These little Moccasins make great gifts too! You can find these Shoes at Nordstrom's.


And speaking of Looking Fabulous with some Great Shoes.
I am so Obsessed with these Just Gorge Rock Stud Valentino Heels.
They look great with Jeans or all Dressed up. Several Colors.
This Collection is A MAZING!!!
These Shoes just make you happy!


I am loving this Table Setting!
I am ready to jump in and join the party!
These little Wood Chargers make me so happy!
It really takes this Table Scape to another level with this Texture.
It's Looks very Shabby Chic. Rustic with some Glam!
Just a great look all together. 
I am on the hunt for some Great Wood Chargers!


Antlers! Love them!
Trendy. Yes.
But a touch is so nice.
Been around for years with Decor...but I love this Antler 
with a touch of gold. So easily done. Great for Holidays.
Bee Happy today and enjoy some of Life's Charming Details!!
Thanks for checking in today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails