Monday, September 28, 2015

White Chicken Chili

Well hello Ya'll!
Lately I write my Blog Posts in my head.
And they are creative and charming.
But they don't even get published.
So I am happy to Bee Back and writing on a Monday with 
you Sweet Friends! Life is good.
Styles are fun. And Changing. Happy Fall!
Pumpkins are surfacing! Boots are coming out!
Plaid is Trendy! Fur is always good!
Leopard is a neutral.
And us moms....were busy! So let me just tell you
about this amazing Crock Pot White Chicken Chili!
It's Easy for the Win! And Delicious!
Busy = Crock Pot! I am a Fan!
And so is my Party of 5.
All sorts of great dinners are coming from this Crock Pot!
Thank you Pinterest for making me feel like Mom of the Year!
Jump in and take this Monday!
Try this Fabulous White Chicken Chili. 
We were all about the change in Chili Recipes...and Chicken Chili
was just that...a great Recipe...with Fresh Avocado's.
Get out your Crock Pot!
Start your Engines!
Have a great Monday!!!!
Click Here for White Chicken Chili Recipe.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails