Monday, December 7, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide 2015


Hi Friends!
Today I am going to show you some of my Top Holiday Gifts
to Wrap up for the Holidays for that someone special.
I am so excited that #target has done it again!
For years I have been giving these Little Giraffe Blankets
for that special Baby Gift. Mostly purchasing them at local
Baby Boutiques or Nordstrom's. However, Target has their very own 
line from Little Giraffe for a great price!
I love the Colors they offer with Gray, Pink, and Blue.
All 3 of my Bee's have these Mini Blankie's and LOVE!
This is a GREAT Gift!! Check out Target's Little Giraffe's Here.


Have you noticed lately that the Big Chunky Necklaces are 
not as HOT and Popular as they once were. Yes, Dainty Necklaces
are beautiful and delicate and very popular!
I am huge fan of this Brand Dogeared from Nordstrom's.
These beautiful necklaces make a great gift for a specific person.
I am loving their Mom, Sister, and Daughter Necklace.
Not only are the Necklaces beautiful, but they all have special meaning.
And giving a gift with meaning feels good!!!


Looking for a great gift under $50.
Nest Candles are delightful. The "Holiday" Classic is that perfect
gift for a friend or teacher! Nest Candles give such a great aroma that just fills a home.

One of my very good friends Bridget introduced me
to this Soap...Mister Violets. And I am quite impressed.
The package is fun. The product is great. This is your next 
hostess gift. This is a gift under $25.
This is a Cold Process Soap that stays true to tradition.
Mister Violets is reviving the old time simplicity that used to be commonplace.
Their Soaps are all hand made with the finest natural oils, clays, and herbs.
These Soaps will take you back to when quality was above all else.
Mister Violets has 4 amazing types of Soaps including Lavender Bergamot,
Balsam Rose, Espresso Tea Tree, and Calendula Cypress.


There is several items they offer for Entertaining.
I can just see a fabulous party for my hubby with this Copper. 
He loves Copper. Who doesn't! Great Gifts!
There is Beautiful Copper Serving Tray, Shot Glasses, Mugs, Ice Bucket, 
Martini Glasses, and even a fun Shaker. 


It's great to update your accessories in the Winter.
The Hat is $28 and the Scarf is $38. A lot of great colors to choose from as well.
My only wish is that I could use this more often in Florida!!!
I am dreaming of a White Christmas!!!

I am pretty sure this Little Sweatshirt would be a great addition
to your bestie's closet! Everyone needs a little whimsy in their life!
Love this gift! Have fun finding those perfect gifts!
Check back for my my Holiday Gift Guide 2015 for Kids!!
Tis the Season!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails