Friday, December 4, 2015

Happy Hour


And just like that you are out the door for your Happy Hour!
Ahhhh...smell's like a Friday!
Happy Friday my sweet friends!
I admit this is the best time of the year...but it's busy.
And you have to take a minute or two for yourself.
Whether it's a Mani Pedi with your Bestie or Happy Hour with your Hubby!
It's mandatory. Its right. And it feels good.
So join me in kicking off the weekend with a great bottle of Wine.


Freakshow!
And seriously this is no Freakshow! 
This is a Freaking Amazing Bottle of Wine!
Freakshow Cabernet is a very well balanced Red Wine with just enough
fruit and oak flavor you are looking for. 
It's a Terrific Value at $20/Bottle.
Check the Freakshow out!
My only Warning is....this wine is Gulpable!!!
Enjoy your Weekend!
Cheers!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl I wish I was going to happy hour! How many more months do I have left?!? 😉😉

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails