Monday, December 22, 2014

All Wrapped Up


Gift Wrapping Under the Big Christmas Tree is such an 
important detail of the Christmas Decor. Every year I do my best
to Wrap all the Presents with a Consistent Color Theme or Pattern
to give the Tree a Welcoming Warm Christmas Cheer Feel!
Here are a few of my Favorites that inspire me from Pinterest!






My Favorite Details are Monogramming with Letters on Gifts!
Using Craft Paper with Fab Ribbon! And of course Black and White Paper with 
a Bright Green or Red Bow! This year...I got crazy...not really...but
I found some great Wrapping Paper at Homegoods! I have a Black and Gold Theme...
of course with a splash of Leopard. Isn't Leopard a neutral. So.....I am really a terrible
wrapper honestly...but if you buy pretty supplies, you usually can't go wrong!
And the Presentation with Gifts is a very important detail.
And if you are like my Sweet Beckham the wrapping paper is the best part!!




My Sweet Hubs says this is his favorite Combo of Wrapping Paper under our Tree!
He is a man after my own heart! He loves all the Pretty Details too!
The bad news is....I still have a lot of Wrapping to do!
Not as easy as it was last year....My 11 Month Old...ya...she keeps me busy!!!
Time to Wrap it Up!
Enjoy your Holiday Wrapping!!!
3 Days till Christmas!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails