Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Glam


I just love the Glitz and Glam of the Holiday Season!
I mean who doesn't like to doll it up...
 and Hit a Holiday Party! I am all for a Party and Dressing for the Occasion!
Dressing to the Nines is definitely a very important Detail for us Girls!!!
Although I will admit...with 3 young kids...I am not tearing it up this year...
but will be again soon! For now...I will dream of some Glam!
So to my Honeybee me Rockstars...here is some fun Inspiration of Holiday Glam!
Check out my Favorites!!!
Black is always sophisticated! I am huge fan of Strapless!
This Dress is Glam and Elegant!
It's a Waterfall Tiered Gown from White House Black Market and it comes in 
other colors. Check it out Here!


This dress is just sassy! Love it!
Not a fan of the Shoes....but love the combination of the Cream and Black!
This is the Rayna Strapless Pleated Dress.
Great for a Holiday! This Glam Dress is from BCBG!
Check it Out Here!


This Dress Screams FUN and Confidence!
Love the Bright Poppy Red Color....and the Lace!
This is a Great Dress...the Willa Lace Dress!
This Beauty is from BCBG as well.
If you spend $300 ...you get $100 Off right now and Free 2 Day Shipping!
Check it out Here!


Kate Spade is my Hero!
She does some amazing designs!
This little Cocktail Dress is something special. 
It comes in 3 colors,  Fresh White,  Rich Navy, and Cosmic Blue.
Love!


Cream and White Combinations for a Cocktail Dress 
are absolutely my favorite! This is a very cute Swift Dress from Kate Spade!
It comes with a Bow too! Bows are so girly!
I also love the Blush and Chianti Color for this Dress.
I think the Flare is so Flattering.  Check out this Dress Here!


This is so Dreamy!
I love it all...in all the Colors!
I think they are all so special ...with a lot of embellished details 
that will make you giddy!!!
The Dessa is another Favorite of mine in White!


When in Doubt throw some Sparkle on 
and you are ready to roll!


I am pretty sure these little Charm Heels are on my Christmas List!
Charming....yes they are! And a Must for Holiday Glam!
I am in love with these Heels!!
Check them out Here in all the Glitter!!!
I just love all the pretties this time of the year!
Enjoy your Holiday Parties and all the Glam!!!
The Christmas Countdown is On!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails