Thursday, December 4, 2014

Beecuz I'm Obsessed


In the Spirit of Shopping, which has been a lot lately with 
Black Friday and Cyber Monday ....and the Season of Gift Giving..
I am Posting "Beecuz I'm Obsessed" with some great Gift Items.
Nordstrom is definitely my most favorite Store! It's that go to Store
for most things Great!!! All Shipping is Free and Free Returns...cant go wrong!!!
 I am just loving their fun Gift Items for Christmas too!
This is a great Gift...A personalized Color Dipped Wine Tote! 
Perfect with a Bottle of Wine! Check it out HERE.


Ok, these are just great!
I really want one of these Best time Marquee Lights for our Playroom!
I think its screams fun! Looks good! And offers a room a bit of Character
with Personalization! I think this is a great gift from Nordstrom's.
It comes in other colors too and all the letters & signs.
It's popular and selling out...its a great deal!
Check the Marquee Lights out Here!


Another great gift....a Personalized Canvas Pouch.
Simple gift, but a nice gift. I love anything that is personalized. 
Its gives that extra special detail for a special friend.
This is from Nordstrom's too.
Check out the Canvas Pouch Here!


Tiny Prints has some great Gift Items too!
And some super deals!
This is one of my top favorite gifts to give!
A Personalized Address Stamp!
Everyone can use an Address Stamp! 
It's the gift that keeps on giving!!
It totally saves time when doing your Christmas Cards too!
Check out Tiny Prints Stamps Here!


Love a little C Wonder!
Great Stuff for All!
I am just in love with this Gold Polka Dot Cake Stand!
The way I love Parties...this would get a lot of use!
Entertaining would be way fun with this little gem!
C Wonder also has 30% Off on Gifts right now!
Shop Away!!
Check it out Here!


As much as I love a Little Girls Specialty Shop as the 
next girl...I am a huge fan of some Gap Kids!
This adorable Puffer Vest with Fur! I mean Hello!
Fur Vest for my Little Girl! Sign me Up!
My only wish is that we had weather to support this amazing attire!!!
And Gap ALWAYS has a Sale or Coupon!!

I love this time of the year...it's fun to Shop and Give Gifts that you love!
I feel like this year has been made even easier with Free Shipping on most websites!
Let the Christmas Countdown Begin!! Enjoy your Shopping!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails