Friday, July 17, 2015

Happy Hour


And so Happy Hour's are more like this over the Summer!
Happy Friday Friends!
I am not complaining!
Summer Days are long but fun!
Here's to a Bright and Luscious Burst of Berries on your Palate!
They say you need your Berries for those antioxidants!
Drink Up!
This Cabernet is Viscous and Round with plush tannins and a delicious finish!
And I am not going to lie this Little Lilly Pulitzer Plastic Wine Glass
is making me Smile! Thank you Corey! You can Check them out here!
Felino Cabernet is a great Bottle for under $20. I am all for a good value with my Wine!
I highly recommend you try this Cabernet ...a special thanks to my friend
Kevin for sharing it with me.
It takes a Village sometimes!
Cheers Friends!
Have a great weekend!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails