Thursday, July 23, 2015

Just add Ice Cream





In the Spirit of Celebrating National Ice Cream Day this Week...
I thought it would be fun to show you are great gift for new neighbors or friends!
If you missed my post on National Ice Cream Day...check it out Here!
I made this adorable Little Basket with all these fun Ice Cream Party Toppings!
I got a Plastic Turquoise Bucket and Filled it with all kinds of goodness!
Of course I like to add my little flare to make it pretty!
We all like things pretty!!!
I wrapped a lot of the Toppings in Clear Plastic Bags with a Pretty Bag Topper.
I used Mason Jars for some Toppings and Tied it with Bakers Twine!
I put most fun essential toppings: M & M's, Sprinkles, Marshmallows, Reece's,
Skittles, Nuts, Syrup, and of Course Ice Cream Cones!
To Wrap it all up ...you always need a cute little saying...with a card!
"Congratulations on your new Home! Just Add Ice Cream!"
I am pretty sure any family that receives this little Welcome Basket
is going to be doing the happy dance!!!

Have fun and Enjoy some Ice Cream!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails