Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Patriotic Table


Nothing more Patriotic than a Red, White, and Blue Backyard BBQ!
The Honeybee Hive put together an amazing 4th of July Table Scape!
Very inviting and ready for firecrackers!!
With this All American Holiday this weekend....I wanted to share
this beautiful Party Table for some Inspiration.
I am just a lover of all things American!
I love the feel and the Rustic Ambiance!
Check out all these Red, White, and Blue Party Details I am swooning over!!!






The details are a multi layer of All American Red, White, and Blue.
The Table is a Rustic Wood Farmhouse Outdoor Table.
Great for Entertaining and BBQ's. I love it! Farmhouse Tables are always inviting...
the more the merrier! The Table Runner is an American Flag which gives the Party Table
a great statement for the 4th of July! Each setting is anchored with a Weaved Round Charger, followed by a Pewter Plate, White Dessert Plate, and a Denim Napkin. Layers and more Layers!



The Center Piece of the Table is a Silver 3 Tiered Tray great for
displaying any sort of decoration or food for your party.
I am ready for some delicious Apple Pie and Watermelon.
I bought some Mini American Flags to decorate throughout the table ...
they look great, easy and fun....and inexpensive.
What are your 4th of July Traditions?


Ready to Party in Red, White, and Blue?
My favorite detail is the American Flag Runner.
It's a great Linen to add to your Entertaining Collection.
Click Here to see some of my most favorite 4th of July
Entertaining Treats from the Pizzazzerie.

Happy Weekend and 4th of July My Friends!!!
Enjoy your Backyard BBQ's!

Sources

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails