Tuesday, August 25, 2015

It's a Ball






So, yes today is officially the first day of school for my sweet boys.
It's been a fantastic Summer! Funny, how we just get so excited for that 
Last Day of School and then how we just are ready for School to 
start back again. It's the Schedule and the Routine. 
My body craves it! Although a Loosey Goosey Schedule is fun too!
I like to sleep late! And Stay up late! But ...the Closing Ceremonies
for "Camp Layne" have happened...right after a blast at the Adventure Island yesterday!
That's right we celebrate and live it up like Rock Stars all Summer Long!
In our house....it's Sum Sum Summer Time and we live in the moment 
and make great memories! And yes it may go by way too fast...but we can truly say
 we enjoyed and we conquered! So today, as we all snap adorable little pictures
of the 1st Day of School ..I ask...you too..to live in the moment and enjoy
those sweet faces as they embark on their next adventure of learning.
I firmly believe in making a good start for a new year...and I am also 
Southern ...I never like to show up to the party empty handed.
That goes for school too. My Boys show up with a few goodies every year...
and this being one of my favorite. Most teachers have a "Wish List"..
for those items they need for their classroom. Well..let's just make it easy 
with this adorable Mason Jar full of Crayons for their desk with a Gift Card..
to Target or Walmart for their Wish List! I like to tie either Bakers Twine or Jute Rope
to keep it Simple. Always a Tag! This one is my favorite for the Mason Jars...
"It's a Ball having you as my Teacher!" Click Here for this Free Printable.
Well...I am exhausted....Camp Layne's Staff...was minimal! 
Sad to say goodbye to Summer...but...
I am ready for the Fall and a New Routine!
It's a Ball! It's going to be a good year!!
Enjoy my Friends!!!
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails