Monday, August 10, 2015

Tool Box






Not your typical "Tool Box". 
However, a very important and well used Tool Box!
A Tool Box used at least Monday thru Friday in our House!
It's my Boys Tool Box!
Last year, I put these little Tool Boxes together for 
the boys to make Homework time a pleasure.
Set yourself up for Success!
And so we did. And every afternoon is better, because of our preparation.
No more Scrambling for Pencils, Scissors, Glue, Crayons, etc.
The Tool Box helps us stay on top of homework or papers for the teachers.
We keep Notebooks or Books that we are working on in the Tool Box.
I suggest putting the Tool Box together with your child's needs. 
I am always making adjustments...but my boys count on their Tool Box 
for Homework Time...and it's always fun to throw a treat in their Box Too!
So, as Summer is closing and School Preparation is happening...make a Tool Box!
Be creative...use a Basket or Bucket...whatever works for you.
I found these adorable Section off Buckets at Homegoods!
Take that Monday!
Enjoy your Tool Box!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails