Friday, August 28, 2015

Happy Hour


So this is what Happy Hour looks like this week.
As exciting as it is to Celebrate Back to School...
Hubs and I had our own Celebration!
Happy FriYay my Friends!
We had a great Bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon 2013.
My Favorite Number.. 13.
Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon from Sonoma County.
This is a Lovely Bottle Wine that doesn't disappoint.
It's a mouthful of Ripe Blackberry and Boysenberry with hints of Toasty Oak
and Sweet Cocoa. Pretty much what you are hoping for when you open
a Good Bottle of Cabernet!! Terrific Value at $20.
Check out the Decoy Winery Here.
Their Portfolio of Wines are Fantastic.


The Decoy Cabernet is Amazing with this great little appetizer.
I love me some Cheese. I don't discriminate either...any Cheese.
Try this Delicious little combo of Eats.
Fresh Brie Cheese with Fresh Figs.
Fresh Bread cut into Slices
Add some Fig Paste and Spread it on your Bread
AMAZING! 
Let the Weekend Begin!
Enjoy your Happy Hour Friends!
Have a great Weekend!
Cheers!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails