Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy Hour


Happy Friday Ya'll!
Another Friday Favorite in Tampa Bay!
The Oxford Exchange. And it had me with the Gas Lanterns right at the front door!
I felt right at home with some Southern Gas Lanterns.
This is a great spot. If you haven't been...put it on your radar!




The Interior of the Oxford Exchange is fabulous. Quite the Designer Showcase.
Very Intimate in some areas and open and airy in other areas.
Great for Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, or my favorite Happy Hour!
I highly recommend you make a reservation ahead of time.
It's quite popular. The Menu is spectacular. Check out all the entities Here including Retail,
Private Events, and Food & Drink. The Buddy Brew Coffee Bar which serves
Hot and Cold Specialty Coffees is a Winner! Loved their Local Tebella Tea Company
Loose Leaf Teas....I tried the Coconut Latte Tea...and it was such a treat.
So, I did Brunch with my girls! It was a lot of fun. 
Every Saturday morning should begin like this....
......If I wasn't on the Football Field!! 




I love a celebration and the Oxford Exchange was the perfect 
spot to celebrate my sweet friend Jen's Birthday!
Happy Hour with a Brunch with these incredible ladies....is very Happy!
So join me in trying a Bellini from the Oxford Exchange.
Simple Beverage...but a great one for Brunch.
Champs and Muddled Peaches. Yes Ma'm!
Try this on for a Happy Hour Friends!
Thanks for checking out another great Tampa Bay Happy Hour!!!
Have a great weekend!
Cheers!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails