Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Beecuz I'm Obsessed


So Obsessed with this Tory Burch York Buckle Tote in Carnation Red!
Love Totes! I know my hubby enjoys looking at my collection in my closet!
But Handbags....are such a happy place for me!
I think this may be joining me this Spring!!!


Just so loving these Women's Sports Capris!
I could live in them! Just bought them!
I am thinking Workout Gear is definitely some of my top 
favorite things to wear...don't tell but even if I don't work out everyday!!!!


Life is too short not to enjoy good Wine in some good Glasses!
Enough said...Obsessed with these Riedel "O" Pinot Noir Tumblers!


This is one of the Best Lip Glosses I have ever used!
Just Perfection! I am so obsessed...perfect for everyday...not too much!
Totally recommend this Dior Lip Maximizer in Pink!


I am totally obsessed with Seersucker for my boys!
I have 2 boys! Need I say more! Love the boys with the Southern Charm!
I buy Seersucker Shorts and Pants every season! They look great!!!
Welcome the Spring....and a little Seersucker!!!


Spring is definitely one of the best times of the year!
I love the colors! Essie Nail Polish is never short of amazing!
So excited to use these New Colors for the Spring!
Time to indulge and do your nails!
Feeling the Spring!!!

Have fun! And Enjoy....Beecuz I'm Obsessed!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails