Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday's Details


Hi All
Well Happy Monday! And really... it sure does feel like a Monday!
Although I might say I am happy to be back on a routine and a schedule. 
It's my nature....I do love a routine!
Not an easy transition though...this has been my view for the last week!
My Sweet Kids are still on Mountain Time....and it's Game time for School!
Yes...yes...this was my Spring Break 2015!
Vail, Colorado...with my very Sweet Party of 5 and some of my most favorite friends!
Time Change is very real! Jet Lag is very real!
But, we made it....we answered to the bell today!
So here are some of my Monday's Details!


Nothing like a little Skiing with my big boy Brooks!
And yes, you ask...does he Ski well! Very Well...I was behind him as 
he flew down the Mountain...and I begged him to Ski some Easy Greens!
Brooks just celebrated his 9th Birthday!
So ...stay tuned for some of his very special Birthday Details!


I must say it is a crazy transition to go from some Crisp Cold Weather
to some Very Warm Weather already in Tampa! 
It was super fun sporting some Sorel Boots with a Marmot Jacket!
Definitely a great change of pace for us Florida Peeps!
I love a challenge. Skiing is a Challenge for me. Although
I would say my Skills are improving! Ha! Depends on who you ask!
But, when you are used to the Beach and Swimwear...the Mountains and Snow
of Vail are something extra special! I truly Cherish my special time and 
vacations with my family! Spring Break 2015! Big Success!
More Vail details coming...


Super Happy that Season 3 was just released of House Of Cards!
This is a Great Series on Netflix! Crazy entertaining!
And a bit addicting! 
Check it out!!!


This is happening!
I have spent so much time the last few months focusing on my
family... which is important...but I am now officially spending some
time focusing on myself! After a fabulous vacation and a dozen fries later...
here comes the Detox Water! Starting today!!!


Last but not least for Monday's Details...
I saw this quote when I was in Vail and just loved it!
There is a lot of truth in this quote...
Have a great Monday Honeybee me Friends!!!
Happy to Bee Back!!!
Bee Well, Bee Inspired, and Bee Lucky tomorrow!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails