Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy Hour


Happy Friday My Friends!
I have been feeling light, fresh, and Sunny since 
I have gotten back from Vail!
Welcome the Spring!
Loving the 70's...not so sure I am ready for the 80's...but
Needless to say it's Pool Season!
And with the Pool brings Yummy Cocktails!
This is a Delicious Key Lime Pie Martini!
First time I had one...was in Marco Island at our Wine and Martini Bar.
This Bartender was on it! Just Perfection...
and ever since then...Happy Hour Craves a Key Lime Pie Martini sometimes!!!
In my opinion the Vodka, The Graham Cracker Rim, and The Glass is Key!!
So jump into the Spring with this Amazing Key Lime Martini!


Cheers All!
Enjoy your Weekend!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails