Tuesday, June 30, 2015

100 Post's


Celebrating 100 Post's on the Honeybee Me today!
I am excited about this Journey and wanted to Thank you 
for joining me along the way! It's fun to build something special of your very own!
Especially when you have the Passion, the Love, and the Creativity to Express
Life's Beautiful Details! And you know...it is all about the details!
My parents and brothers use to call me Connie Chung when I was little!!!
I laugh...but it is really a part of me and my personality.
I love to ask questions, and learn all the details. I am focused
on just the smallest little pretty detail at events.
Or just that beautiful little bracelet that I find at the store!
The details are what makes Life so Charming and Fun! 
And in a world of a lot of ugly....I choose the positive and the beautiful things to 
bring light and love to the journey. You can Check out my "Welcome" Post Here.
Enjoying the Journey of Life and really soaking into the moment is a Treasure!
Being a Mom, has really made me stop and enjoy. It goes by fast!
And each day is a gift, that is why it is the present. Feeling Grace and Gratefulness
is just part of the Journey! Making Beautiful Memories is what it is all about!!
Thank you for joining me on this beautiful journey! Have fun with me...
Let's Enjoy....The Happy Hour's, The Parties, and All Things Pretty!!
Honeybee Me is my Happy Place...and hope that it brings you Joy too!
Remember....Life is always better when you are laughing and Enjoying!!
Thanks for reading!!
Cheers my Friends!!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post!!! I love your blog and YOU! xo

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails