Monday, October 12, 2015

Bee Happy


Hello My Friends!
Monday calls for some "Bee Happy"
with some great details! Just in love with this Nail Polish.
Us girls are so happy when are nails are done!
And with Fall Here...it calls for some great Colors.
This Essie Wicked is one of my favs!
Looks great and very versatile for the Fall.


Essie always has a great selection of colors
that keep you in season and with the trends. Fabulous!

This Kate Spade Planner is the Best!!
I have been using it for a little over a year now and its fantastic!
I am ordering the 2016 Planner now!
Organization and Preparation is my life!
And of course it's no small feat for us Moms!
Sink or Swim ...we just have to make it happen!
Highly Recommend this Planner! 
Makes a great gift for Christmas too!
I have it in the Black and White Stripes.
I have been obsessed with Planners for years!
Check out my original Post on this Calendar Here.


These Little Zarbee's Naturals make me so happy.
First things first...Baby's Can take these Vitamins and its a Liquid.
You can easily put them in a Sippy Cup with Water. Or whatever Beverage
your little one prefers! I am a huge fan of Vitamins for all ages!
My favorite is the Vitamin C Immune Support!


Obsessed with this Cadyn and Charlie Scarlett Bracelet Set.
These are great colors and its great to layer the bracelets.
Check out my Original Post on this Fantastic Local Tampa Designer Here.
I am also obsessed with these and these for my house too!
Just a great neutral and would look amazing on my couch!
Bee Happy and Enjoy these charming details!
I love Shopping and good finds!
Take this Monday!!
Thanks for stopping by today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails