Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Cadyn & Charlie






One of my favs ...my Sweet Bestie Jessica
introduced me to the most fabulous Jewels... Cadyn & Charlie!
First things first...Jessica knows me well...and knows I LOVE stuff like this...
unique, different, and very girly!!! Cadyn & Charlie is a local Designer in Tampa Bay.
The Jewelry is fun and addicting. I am all for layering and mixing and matching for 
that special look or ensemble. Caden & Charlie's Designer and Owner Chrissy is
very passionate with her work...and it shows through her different designs.
Not only is Cadyn & Charlie a great addition to your Wardrobe....
they have a great purpose in giving back to the Foundation Fighting Blindness, Inc.
Portions of Cadyn & Charlie's Proceeds benefit this Foundation to drive research on
 treatment and prevention. My favorite is of course my first bracelet that I am wearing 
with some of my Bourbon and Bowetie Bracelets until I get more Cadyn & Charlie.
Check out the Capri Bracelet Here. I am in love with it! I love the combo of Pink and Turquoise.
Find your inner girly shopper and check out Cadyn & Charlie!!
On Line Shopping is all I have right now....as I am deep in the Summer Days with 
my Sweet Bee's....and Truly...it is "Camp Layne"!!
And Special Thank you to Jessica for my beautiful bracelet!!
Have Fun Shopping!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails