Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Thoughts on Wednesday


Well ....It's feeling like a great Wednesday!
Very Productive....perfect for a hump day!
Here are a few of my Thoughts!
These 2 Cuties were the most adorable T-Birds for Halloween!
Loved their Costumes this year! The boys and a few of their Buddies
were the T-Birds from Grease....and let me tell you....
"Grease is the Word!"


And well my Sweet Angel Beckham was Alice in Wonderland...
literally for minutes! She melts my heart and I am pretty 
sure her Big Brothers too!!!


It just wouldn't be right if my Honeybee didn't at least
debut at some point in a Bee Costume!
And she did! Rocked it! Love her!


Of course it's not just all about those Cuties on Halloween.
Us moms we deserve some fun with the girls too!
We enjoyed a Fabulous Time with Friends and Family for Halloween.
Tradition be it...we have a Driveway Party with our Friends and Family
before we Trick or Treat. We have a Chili Bar...we had many kinds of yummies for all.
It's a good time! The good news is ....that the Holiday Season is Here!
The bad news is ....the Tampa Bay Weather is so not acceptable!!! Ugh!


Ever heard of an Apple Update!
Oh my...sometimes these Updates are Epic!
And there are no words!
In a very bad way! I love that Apple is Striving to bring
all your Devices together like one happy family...however...my thought is...
I want to Blog...don't give me Photo..and I Photo Issues...please!
And all the Apple Computer Issues....they just make me feel...
 late to the Party...missed the Honeybee me for the last few weeks!
The Honeybee me is like having lunch with your Bestie!
It's fun and Charming...and it gives that Smile that we love for our daily bread!
So...I am back.


And this happen while Apple was Updating!
20 Year Reunion from High School!
What!?!!? And well my thoughts are...it was quite delightful
to catch up with my lovely Classmates! Seriously...I wish I 
had a Crazy Story to tell...but the truth is...you connect with Friends that you 
spent so much time with like it was just the other day.
In a Blink of an Eye! More Good Times!


To know me is to know it really is all about the details.
This will be on heavy rotation in my Manicures!
And Bourbon and Bowetie Bracelets are really fabulous layered for fun look!
My Local Friends...Simply Elegant is having a Bourbon and Bowetie Trunk Show 
on November 5th. I am sure there will be a great selection for the Holidays!
Check back this week for a fun Happy Hour!
 Happy Hump Day!
Thanks for Stopping by!
post signature

1 comment:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails