Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I am obsessed


Today I want to share a few products that I am obsessed
with...products that make the little details just beautiful!!
One of my favorites....I just got this 17 Month
Agenda from Kate Spade. And yes, I still write things down on
a calendar. I love my I Phone Calendar....however, still old school...
like to stay organized and on top of everything with this little goodie!
I Heart Organization!
Loving my Kate Spade Agenda for 2015!
It comes in a few cute colors...of course...I bought Black Stripes!
You can buy it from most any store that carries Kate Spade!
Here is the Link for the Gold Polka Dot Kate Spade Agenda!



So loving this Little Chair!
My Sweet Beckham probably loves it more than me!
But this is a great Product to include your baby + toddler
in your everyday life! This is the Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair...
We got it in White..with the Baby Set Accessory.
Beckham is the most content sitting in her Chair for Meal Time
or Homework Time with her Big Brothers...it's just a Favorite Spot for
her to be with the family and feel included in our activities!
Loving this Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair!
It comes in several different Colors to fit your decor.
Here is the Link  to Stokke.



Definitely My Fall Bag!
I am obsessed with this Tory Burch Leather Bombe Tote....
I got this little goodie at the Tory Burch Friends and Family Sale 
a few weeks ago...you may still be able to find one at their outlets...
however of course there are some other great Totes that I would recommend!
Just loving this bag for the Fall! Must have for the Fall!!
Check out this Tory Burch Tote!



Last but certainly not least....this is such a great find!
Yes, my sweet friends this is Burlap Ribbon with Black Chevron Stripes!
I bought 2...just cause I love it...and you never know...when this little goodie
will be the detail that will make me smile!!
I found this at Walmart (Whoop Whoop)! 
For only $3.47! Great Find....!
Its a Seasonal Product for Walmart...they have it with assorted 
colors...but I love Burlap...so I pick it up when I can!
I am Obsessed and Enjoying these fun products!
Making Life Beautiful one product at a time!!!
Hope you Enjoy some of these too!
Let me know what Products you recommend!
Enjoy your Sweet Details!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails