Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Flag Football


Well...Flag Football is my boys Favorite Sport that they play almost year round!
It's a blast! They absolutely love it!
But this was not just any Flag Football Game...this was my Big Boy Brooks' 9th
Birthday Celebration! And I couldn't be more proud of this guy! 
Brooks planned his Birthday Party this year....all the way down to the
food! I am serious...this boy is after my own heart. I literally sat back enjoyed the ride on this one!
Brooks is a perfectionist.....a planner...very organized!
I know...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I was thrilled when I saw him on his Notes App on his I Pad one night
just planning away. I love that he had a blast and it was so simple.
I learned a lot from this Party Planner.
#1 to enjoy more...and have fun!!
Looking through the eyes of my Sweet 9 year old!!!
The Weather was just stunning on this day too!
Chilly...but welcoming for Florida. A little Windy...but you know...
I thought I would be bummed that I couldn't deck out a pretty table with the 
Beautiful Pennant I made...but actually...I followed Brooks' Lead...
and just enjoyed the Celebration! I mean these boys showed up 
with Cleats on... ready to pull flags and make touchdowns!
This was fun...and I just had to share this Party Post...because my Sweet Boy
planned an incredible Flag Football Celebration.
The Cake Pops were the most important request!
These are the most amazing Football Cake Pops.


Brooks of course picked his 2 favorite Pro Teams:
The Tampa Bucs and the New Orleans Saints!
These Cake Pops were replica's of their Helmets!
Umm...so good! Can you believe the details!
They were so yummy too!
When I want Cake Pops...for any Party, Gift, or Celebration...
Kathy's Love of Cakes are the Best! Her work is amazing...never disappoint!
Check out Kathy's Love of Cakes here.


Team Brooks! 
Or I should say Team Saints!
It was a Win!


A special Thanks to the adorable Coach Brody!


The Winners...eating their Super Bowl Rings!!!
I just loved having my Brooks be the Party Planner for this Celebration!
Flag Football Celebration...Tested and Approved!
Enjoy your Kids and their Special Birthdays!

post signature

1 comment:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails