Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Hour



Happy Friday My Friends!
Are we ready for a Friday!
I am certainly ready ...as I have just returned from a Fabulous
Field Trip to the Children's Museum with my son's 3rd Grade Class!
So needless to say...Happy Hour is something I looked forward too today!!!
I wanted to share my shopping yesterday at Whole Foods.
As we bought a few new wines. I am excited to try a few new ones and 
share them with you in the next month.
So this is a new Wine that I will be trying too! Humble Pie Cabernet.
I admit the name and the cute package grabbed me on this wine, however, I did 
want to share a few hints when buying Wine.  Obviously, it is best to try a sample first..
if given that opportunity. A lot of the Wine Shops will have Wine Tastings. Restaurants love to have
Wine Dinners, and of course a Wine Festival is a must! They are way fun...and certainly productive 
if you are looking to expand your horizons and try new Wines. Mike and I love 
to shop for Wines together and Try new Wines. We don't always love what we try...but
it is all about the experience of trying new Wines and hopefully finding a new wine to keep in your Cellar!  I like Whole Foods to buy wines...I buy Wines other places too,
But Whole Foods always gives you a discount if you buy a case or 6 Bottles.
Love a Discount! When you are shopping for Wines most of the time the Wholesaler will 
feature Wines on End Caps or 3 Cases Stackers. Those are always a good Wine to Check out..
if you are willing to try something new. The Wines are usually on Sale.
So I jumped in on a few New Wines myself this week. This is Humble Pie Cabernet...
I am excited to try a New Cab from Central Coast. It was only $15.99 it had a $2.00 off this week.
Did you know that Cabernet Grapes are the most widely planted red wine grapes in California.
Cabernet is King in Red Wine Grapes. And Cabernet is one of the most dominant grapes
in California's Most Prestigious Wine Brands.
Humble Pie Cabernet is known for amazing Aromas and Soft Berries. This Wine can 
stand alone for a Happy Hour. So...let's not wait...let's jump in for our last Friday in February
and enjoy a new bottle of Humble Pie Cabernet!
Cheers Friends!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails