Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dinner for a Friend


Isn't it great to have a network of friends 
to love you and support you.
I recently had a very good friend give birth to a Precious Baby Girl
...so I brought her dinner this week. It makes you feel good
to really help someone. And this wasn't Baby #1....It was
Baby #3! Which is close to my heart!!! As always Presentation is Key!
I like making all kinds of easy dinners for friends...I love to ask the family
if there are any Diet Restrictions or Requests. In this Case...they were easy!
It was a "Mexican Fiesta Dinner"!


I got this Great Canvas Basket for the Baby Girls Room...
it made a great Presentation for the Dinner!
And well...I like to be crafty every now and then...
I couldn't stop myself...I had to make her a Pennant with her name on it!!
Love Personalization...and she is Precious...it needed her name on it!!!


I am seriously Obsessed with Fresh Rosemary!
I added a couple Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary tied with Jute Rope...just
for the scent....love it! It's all about the details!!!
And the details are what makes things special and memorable.


So, I made these great Chicken Enchiladas with all Fresh Ingredients!
I kept it easy for my friend to Bake the Casserole at their convenience.
They said it was good...so I am hoping that was truth!
Super Easy and Super Yummy!!!
I like to deliver Food in Throw Away Dishes.
They obviously have a lot going on!


Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Cut up Grilled Chicken or Rotisserie Chicken 
Mexican Cheese Grated
Sauté Black Beans with Olive Oil, Salt, and Pepper
Flour Tortillas Rolled with all the Ingredients
Pour the Green Chile Enchilada Sauce Over the Rolled up Enchiladas
Top with your Mexican Cheese and Fresh Cilantro
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes


I like to Label or Print Up a Menu with any specific Directions.
I tried to Keep this Dinner Yummy and Fun with the Mexican Fiesta Theme...
A little Chips and Salsa with Corona's for the New Mommy....
Lime Cilantro Rice....and who doesn't like Red Velvet Cake!
And all the Details do not go unnoticed ...and hopefully you helped out a new momma!!!
Bon Appetite!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails