Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Flamingo Craze


I am seriously all about Flamingo's right now!
Not only are they Fun and Hot right now...but they are Pink!
I have always had a secret obsession with Flamingo's!
Even as a little girl...I wanted Flamingo things in my room!
Let me share my Fabulous Flamingo Craze with you today!!!


It all started this Season when I just had to have this Kate Spade
I Phone 6 Case with Embellished Crystals. It's fun and fabulous and I love love love it!!!
Check it out Here!


This is the most adorable Flamingo Swim Suit Cover Up!
Oh my! I just love it! Living in Florida Flamingo's just work!
It gives a little whimsy but still screams class! Of course there is a matching Swim Suit too!
I know...could be too much...but I love both of these Kate Spade Summer Must Haves!
Check out the Flamingo Cover Up Here. And the Swim Suit Here.


How cute are these Flamingo Floats!
I am just swooning over them! I can just see my Pool filled with 
these Super Fun Pink Flamingo's!!!
Check out Nordstrom's for these Adorable Floats Here!


And I am not going to lie...Pink is my Little Beckham's Signature Color!
Can't you just see a Sweet Little Girl in this Adorable Flamingo Suit!
Such a good find too from Old Navy for only $14!
You too can jump in on the Flamingo Craze Here!


I think Tote's are so practical as a Mom!
I have a lot of Tote's...but it is fun to coordinate with the Season! Duh!
So this beautiful Pink Color is just Perfection for a Summer Tote!
And I like to think it is a Flamingo Pink!
You can throw just about all your Mom Essentials in this Bag...Wipes, Diapers, Snacks..
whatever your needs may be..with 3 ...I need Space!!!
Check out this Tote Here!


Not sure if the big Flamingo Purse is calling my name, but
the Turquoise Wallet/Clutch from Kate Spade is quite the catch for my tote!

This is adorbs! My favorite little Swim Suit for a Little Girl!
Turquoise and Pink Combo is always a Winner in my Book!
Check out Janie and Jack for all their Adorable Flamingo Gear for Little Girls!
Just precious! You can check this Swim Suit out Here.


YES!!! You know I am craving a Flamingo Party!
I can just see all the Pretty Details....can't wait to pull 
a Pretty Pink Flamingo Party together!!!
Are you feeling the Flamingo Craze yet!!!
Thanks for stopping by today! Splash a Little Flamingo Pink your way!!
Enjoy all the Pretty Details!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails