Thursday, June 4, 2015

Welcome to SUMMER






Welcome to SUMMER!
So aren't we all excited!
It takes me back to my last few days of School!
My boys are just beside themselves to Welcome the Summer!
It's Sum Sum Summer Time! Yeah!!!
So with that being said...it's time to celebrate!
Here is something we do in our home every year!
I create a Summer Pennant with the boys Adorable Summer Artwork  ..
and it's nothing short of fun and spectacular!
It's Super Easy and makes it memorable for my boys
to enjoy their Last Day of School and Welcome the Summer!
Making Memories is what it is all about!
Simply take Jute Rope...or whatever you have....
and Clip the Artwork to the Rope. Voila!
I also added a Great "Welcome to SUMMER" Banner
from Pinterest. You can get it Here.
I so enjoy all these details that make Life Special!
Welcome to Summer Friends!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails