Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bee Happy


So this little Tartan Plaid Blanket Scarf makes me so happy!
I am definitely dreaming of some Fall Weather.
Maybe we all are. I love Scarfs...but I honestly am so not good with them.
I am usually hot by nature...so living in Florida...Scarfs do not usually
make the Top 10 of Wardrobe Needs!
Tartan Plaid! Love. Mad for Plaid! Yes.
I am in. And yes it's back in.
It does crack me up a bit...when I think of Plaid.
It reminds of my School Days...of Uniforms and School Colors.
But I do love a good Plaid! Great Trend in homes as well.


I admit it. I like Fur! I have lots of Fur!
 And so should my little girl!
Fur Vest. Yes please! A Fur Vest is a great Addition for any
ensemble. I like this Color too with some Cute Boots for my Sweet Girl.
Old Navy always is great for a Trend...this Little Fur Vest for Girls is a great Value at $16.
And of course Gap and Old Navy always has a Sale. 40% Currently is the Deal use Code FORYOU.


Hunter Boots are the norm in a lot of Cities.
I think it will be my new norm in Tampa Bay!!
Just love the look of these Boots. They come in so many great colors.
And I am thinking pretty darn functional for a Rainy Day!
Nordstrom carries Hunter Boots. However, Costco dipped into a few colors
this season and is selling them as well. I will say...most colors and sizes are sold out!
Boo. I frequent their website! 
These make a fantastic gift as well. It is the season of giving.


This little Blog is making me so happy.
You all know I love a good Blog. Blogs I frequent
..I certainly may miss every bell and whistle that may happen on Face Book...
but Blogs are fun. I am so enjoying The Gray Ruby Diaries Blog.
It's definitely one to follow. Mrs. Blinks is such an inspirational mother of
2 beautiful girls and 1 one the way. Jump on her Blog and follow the journey.
My Sweet Hubs and I went to college with Mr. Blinks!!
Bee Happy Friends!!!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you girl! I so enjoy your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and we have that fur vest and it's the cutest!

      Delete
    2. Diana you dress those girls so adorable! Beckham has the Fur Vest too! I remember your days of styling at Nordstroms!!! Thank you for reading my blog as well.

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails