Thursday, November 12, 2015

Three Brothers Eggs


It's details like this that are just so charming and sweet!
My very good friend Bridget has 3 Amazing Handsome Boys.
The same age as my 3 Bee's. Not only is my friend Bridget
one of the best moms I know to 3 Littles, she has Hens!
Not that she was bored or anything...but she has Free Range Hens
that she mothers on a daily basis. These Hens are also taken very good care
of from Three Brothers! Healthy and Happy Hens produce amazing delicious organic eggs daily!
Fed with only Human Consumption Grade Food not to mention fruit and Veggie leftovers!
The Packaging is quite Cute too!


Meet these Young Entrepeneurs Three Brothers!
Ethan, Henry, and Baby Hugh!
These Boys are getting a great Lesson with their very own business of
economics and customer service! I love it!
So local friends you must contact Bridget
to get a Dozen Three Brother's Eggs for $3.50.
Apparently the Chickens always leave a fun Green Egg for every Dozen!
These Eggs are fantastic and I love these Three Brothers!!!
Enjoy some Eggs!

bstasonis@hotmail.com

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails