Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Hour

Oh how I love Happy Hour!
Signifies a Smile! Good Times with my Hubby!
Or Good Friends.
Good Glass of Wine!
New Place. Old Place.
Home.
But around here....It's FriYay!
And it's our Special Time!
To Spice up my Happy Hour Post's...I would like to share
some fun places that I recommend.

The Noble Crust was a Big Hit with us!
The Service, The Menu, The Cocktails, The Wine, and The Atmosphere...
.....All an A+! And I am tough critic ...growing up with my Dad in the Hotel Business...
and coming from the Wine and Spirits Business....Restaurants and Hotels...
that's my thing. My Happy Place! But this place...is a Happy Place.
We will go back soon. They offer a Brunch that I am super excited about!


This Little Cocktail caught my eye and my taste buds!
Meet the Noble Mojito! Delicious!


The Noble Mojito was so refreshing and perfect for 
this crazy warm weather we have in Florida!
The Noble Mojito is Simple with Rum, Fresh Raspberries, Mint, Lime, and Soda.
Cheers!!!


To my Local Friends let me know what you think of the Noble Crust.
Happy Friday Friends!
Grab your Besties and Enjoy your Happy Hour!
Have a great weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Mama! I'm going to happy hour tonight and will think of you, my happy hour honeybee! LOVE you and Mike!!!xoxox

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails