Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Hour


Hi Ya'll! 
Happy Friday!
Feeling Bright and Sunny today as I live in Florida
and get to Enjoy the Beach in February!
My hubby has traveled all across the country this week
in some horrific cold and snowy weather 
and all I can think about is how Fab Florida is this time of the year!
Thinking he could use this Clementine Mojito today for Happy Hour!
I am hitting the beach with my 3 Bee's and I am excited
about my Clementine Mojito! I love a Clean Vodka Cocktail...
but this just looks inviting and delicious!
Mojito's are always a fun choice for Happy Hour
but when I saw this Recipe with Clementines I thought it 
was a nice variation to an original Mojito Recipe!
So let's all Enjoy a Refreshing Clementine Mojito!
Get the Delicious Recipe Here!
Cheers!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails