Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Princess Lace Crowns





Happy Tuesday All!
I am all for some DIY Projects especially a girly one!
My Sweet Friend Heather loves to Craft just like me and has inspired
me to make these amazing Little Princess Lace Crowns!
This is a great project to do with your little princess! Even a fabulous DIY
for a Princess Girly Party! There are some great Tutorials on Pinterest.
Heather made this beautiful Gold Crown for my Sweet Beckham and 
we just adore looking at it in her Room! I already had a love of Crowns
so when I saw this Fun Craft ...I knew this would be a Favorite!!!
I can't wait till Miss B starts to play dress up with these Little Lace Crowns!
You can find all the supplies needed at your Local Craft Store...Michaels or Joann's.
These Lace Crowns can have any personality you desire! 
Simple Supplies Needed: Vintage Crocheted Lace, Fabric Stiffener, Wax Paper,
Acrylic Paint (Silver, Bronze, Gold, Pink). I think these Lace Crowns
are absolutely Precious! Great for any Girly Event!
Click here for a full Tutorial!!
Have fun and Enjoy these Girly Inspired Princess Lace Crowns!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails