Thursday, February 5, 2015

"Love Bombs"


In the Spirit of February and the Month of Love!
I saw this great Post on "How does She" on Sending your Hubby
Sweet Text Messages and well....I just loved it and had to share!
We all have very busy schedules and days...so a quick text message
is sometimes just what you need!

Here are a few of my Top Favorites!
Miss you, Miss you, wanna kiss you!
Thank you for being you!
Your Boss is Lucky to have you...I'm so proud of you!
I will always love you.
You are so Strong!
Today, Tomorrow, forever...be mine!
Do you know I love you? A lot!
Being with you is the Best!
You are my Hero!
You are Amazing! Just thought you should know that!


Send your Love a Sweet "Love Bomb!"
Enjoy!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails