Thursday, February 26, 2015

Preppy Tennis Party


Hello Honeybee me friends!
I am thrilled to be talking about a Party today!
I just love a party and all the pretty details!
This is truly one of my favorite Post Days!
Parties are always Happy and bowl of Sunshine!
This is a Great Preppy Tennis Party I hosted for my Sweet Boy 
Brooks a few years ago. Simple, but fun!
Brooks loves Tennis and Plays so it was just the perfect little party 
to host after school one afternoon in one of our favorite parks with his besties!
The Party Colors were in a Palate of Tennis Greens with a splash of yummy treats!


Love the Pennants and how it makes it feel special!
I made a great Pennant with some Cute Tennis Card Stock Paper.
The Party was in the afternoon, so we had some little treats for all the kids!
I made Oreo Cookies to look like Tennis Balls. We had Tennis Ball Sugar Cookies!
Green Popcorn, Green Cupcakes, and ...Green and White Pretzel Buttons.


The Picnic Table was so inviting and the focal point of the party in the Park!
The Preppy Tennis Theme was cute and was very easy to create.
I had a Green Astro Turf Table Cloth with Burlap Runners for the Table.
Jars filled with Tennis Balls! Green and White Striped Napkins...It was easy and I wasn't
going back and forth to your local party store. I really like simple themes that are pretty, but easy and
not too much pressure to create to make a great party. I love simple Stripes and Polka Dots.


Marshmallows on a Stick are always a Big Hit with Kids!
I dipped them in Green Candy Melts!
A beautiful day at the Park with some Birthday Treats and we have a Winner!



Tennis Balls of course!!!


Some of my most favorite Parties for Kids are the Simple 
ones where the Kids play at the Park and Enjoy the Celebration!
Good old fashion fun at the Park! This was a Great Preppy Tennis Party!
The Treats were Perfect...and even more importantly the memories of a 
great Birthday Party are fantastic!

Enjoying Parties one detail at a Time!!
Have a great Thursday Friends!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails