Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Hour



Happy Friday Friends!
Thrilled today!
It's Friday the 13th!
If you know me...the 13th is big!!!
The number goes back several generations with incredible significance
for my family! Here's a quick taste of what I mean!
My parents got married on August 13th. I was born on May 13th!
I had my first born son Brooks on March 13th! Then my second born son Brody
was born on September 13th nearly 3 weeks early!
I m the first girl and 3rd child in my family and a surprise to my sweet parents 
and was delivered on a Friday the 13th!! LOVE!
I'm feeling lucky today! Or I should really say fortunate and blessed!
It's going to be a weekend of fun celebrations for Valentine's Day!
So, what better way to kick off the weekend with some Champs! 
I just adore this brand PJ! Perrier Jouet!
Just a beautiful brand of Champagne! Champs is great in any kind of weather!
Great for any kind of celebration or just a great Happy Hour!
I worked several years ago for PJ and truly enjoyed it!
This brand does it right! Great parties and incredible Champagne!
There is a full line of Champagnes to try with Perrier Jouet!
The Grand Brut is an elegant bottle with floral and fruity nuances. The Grand Brut is
a terrific value around $40 a bottle. The Blason Rose is definitely AMAZING! My fav! 
It is a delicious blend of rose and orange flavors...very sensual!
The Blason Rose is around $85 a bottle. The packaging on this brand is very elegant
and an excellent choice for a Valentine's Happy Hour!
Keeping it real! Real Fun today! Here are a few candid pics of a PJ Party I hosted a few years ago!
Definitely some good laughs and good times with PJ!!






Perrier Jouet lends itself to some good times!
Have a very Happy Valentine's Day!
Enjoy your Happy Hour!!
Cheers to the 13th Friends!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails