Monday, April 13, 2015

Anchors Away


"Anchors Away" Friends!
Come Sail away with me on a Monday for a fun Party Post!
I love me some Nautical! Maybe it's that I have 2 boys...or maybe 
it's just the Florida girl in me! But love Nautical!
So it was a natural for me to do a Nautical Party theme for my Sweet Boy Brody!


It's always about the details!
Life's Details...and the Party Details are what we all want to know!
This was cute....love the Red, White, and Blue!
The Pennant with Stripes and Different Patterns are the Nautical Rope
looked adorable! I put together a Nautical Tablescape
that anchored... no pun intended...for all the Sailors Treats!!
Wood Sailboats....Brody's Monogram...Nautical Rope...and some!


That ever so cute Anchor Napkin was my inspiration for the Party!
I always tell my friends.....find something that inspires you...and go from there!
For me...it was the napkin for this little soiree! 
I am all about layering a Table...for anything!
I started with a Burlap Runner...added a White Linen Runner, then added some Burlap
Ribbon and Navy Striped Ribbon! Sometimes...the more merrier!
But not always!!! 


It's always fun to run with the theme especially with the food!
Well this table turned into a lot of great yummies for all our guests!
Chocolate Chip Cookies..."Chips Ahoy!" Gold Fish and Swedish Fish!


Brody's Monogram "B" on the Table just a personal touch for the Birthday Boy!
All the Details....bring it together for such a happy little celebration!


Twizzlers....were perfect for the Sailors Nautical Rope!


The Nautical Sugar Cookies were a fantastic addition!
Delicious and Beautiful!


These were super cute in my eyes!
It could be a picture for Pinterest gone bad...however..I am all 
for trying anything...even if it doesn't come out perfect...
it has your personal touch to it!! 
This is Turquoise Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows...
with Brown Sugar...and Gold Fish...on a stick...of course!
Cute...I know...the kids loved them...not perfect...but precious!


Ok, just love this detail!
Mason Jars for Drinking!
Of course it gets even cuter...with the Rope and the Life Saver
and who we kidding ...love the Blue Stripe Straws!
These were great for the Party....a little Sangria! 
Perfection!!


Well...a Nautical Party is not complete without
an adorable Sailor Girl!
Just love her!


My Sweet Sailors!
Ready for an "Anchor's Away" Celebration!!


The Nautical Theme Party was a lot of fun!
Great for the Kids and the Adults!
Anytime there is a Pool involved ...you have success!
I enjoyed putting all of these details together!
Anchor's Away my friends...and enjoy your details of your Celebrations!

The Party Planning: The Honeybee me
The Nautical Cookies: Ryan Wigginton

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails