Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pink and White Garden Party

Hello My Friends!
I am so excited to share this Sweet Party with you from Pizzazzerie.
Pizzazzerie is one of my most favorite Blogs and Party Designers!
I absolutely adore their Style and their Design!
I think these ladies are so talented and I just love how the mom and daughter duo
execute amazingly great work together.
I admire their style and get a lot of my inspiration from Pizzazzerie.
This is a 1st Birthday Party Pink and White Garden Theme. 
The details of this party are breathtaking.
My favorites are the Stripe Pink Table Cloth, Monogrammed Napkins, and the Grass Chargers!
And such a Sweet Party for a Baby Girl! Just Love!
Enjoy this amazing Sweet 1st Birthday Party here!

Cheers to Entertaining in Style!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails