Thursday, April 16, 2015

I'm One






I'm One!
Oh yes she is...and just adorable!
It's the Special Details like this...that I love!
I love documenting a Special age or Time with my Kids!
I am all for pictures of all the ages!
I have been taking pictures of my 3 bee's for years!
But this is so cute! I think it's super easy for kids to 
hold there hands up with their age or a simple sign...balloons!
Just to have the pictures and the Memories is the best!
I made this ONE for Beckham's big ONE Picture!
It was easy...I bought the letters at a Craft Store...sprayed them with some fun
Glitter Gold Paint...and glued them to a Circle Pennant! 
Craft Paper and Ribbon...and we were in business for an adorable picture! 
Of course...an adorable Dress...check my "Beecuz I'm Obsessed" Post Here!
People ask me all the time what's this great App you use to write on Pictures too...
another great way to document memories and birthdays!
 It is A Beautiful Mess!.....One of my Favorites....
I enjoy all the details...that make life so charming!
Celebrate your big moments with special details!
Enjoying my Little One Year Old!!!
Have a great Day!!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. She's absolutely ONE-derful as are all your sweet details to celebrate your Bees! Loving all the posts this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails