Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Beecuz I 'm Obsessed


Hi Ya'll!
Today I 'm Obsessed with all sorts of good stuff!
You know I am a shopper by heart!
I am all for a deal, but mainly about finding my style!
And this is my Style! Dressing my Sweet Girl...
could be one of my favorites! Just love little girls clothes!
Hard not to be Obsessed and hard not to have fun with it!!!
This White Eyelet Flutter Dress from Gap Kids is a Winner!
Gap Kids...is such a home run for me with my 3 Bee's!!
And Gap is always running a Sale!!!
Check it out here!


Love Love Love this Kate Spade White Tote!
White is so Fresh...and looks good this time of the year!


Ok...not many words! I know...even for me too!!
But this little number is adorbs!
This is one of the cutest little girl's Swimsuits!
It's definitely Swim Suit Season...and I am on the hunt for
cute ones for my Beckham!
Check this Marc Jacob's Aloha Swimsuit out Here!


So in love with this Collection from one of my favorites
Ballard Designs.....the Jillian Serveware...
and this 3-Tiered Stand is so versatile! I love how rustic it is...but elegant...
a great presentation for almost anything...food or decoration!
Check it out Here!


Just got to have this Riviera Dinnerware!
So in love with it..great for Poolside...has the look of
hand painted ceramics...but it is shatterproof melamine.
Nice work Frontgate! As usual...I always find the look I want
from Fancy Frontgate! Check out the Riviera Collection Here!
You gotta love when you get your mind on something...
you get Obsessed...time to have fun and shop! 
Enjoy your Shopping!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails