Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy Hour


Happy Happy Friday My Friends!
It's Here!
This week totally flew by for me! My Sweet Hubby was in town
all week...which is the best for our family! He travels a bit...
so it can make for a long week! And a much needed Happy Hour!
I am excited to share the deal I came across this week!
We have a saying in our house ....for our Wine Choices...
Great Wine for during the Week or a Good Wine for our Weekends!
Well....needless to say whatever you want to call it.... I came across Carnivor Cabernet!
This is a Terrific Value that we tried for during the week...I am not going 
to lie...sometimes you need a glass of Wine on Monday or Wednesday!
Well...here you go my friends!
"Your Cab has Arrived!!"
Just as a Cab should be the "King of Reds"...this is a sophisticated wine
 with intense Bold Flavors matched by it's Refined Smoothness!
Thank you California Cabernets!
Now, watch and learn....here is the deal!
For you Publix Shoppers...who doesn't LOVE a BOGO!
Yep...this is on BOGO now! 
Sweet!
Buy a Bottle for $14 and Get a Bottle.
This Carnivor Cabernet breaks down to $7 a Bottle!
Hurry ....grab a bottle of juice and enjoy your Happy Hour!
Have a great weekend!!!
Cheers!!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails