Thursday, May 7, 2015

Citrus Bright Stripes Table Scape





How inviting is this Table Scape?
Just refreshing and fun! I love the Simplicity of this Setting.
I love the Colors! You know Summer is right around the corner with this Color Scheme.
Well...Friends this is where I will be joining my Sweet Mom for Mother's Day Lunch!
My Mom is the most amazing woman. Not only will it be Mother's Day...
But this is her Show! She's Directing and Putting it on! I am just a guest...
along with my Sweet Party of 5! So I guess you could say...Mom of the Year!!!
Attention to Detail ...yes absolutely...from the beautiful table cloth to the runners!
The coordinating Orange Placemats to the Matching Napkins.
The Table is anchored by a gorgeous White Italian Ceramic Jug and Lemon Branches!
The Cafe Glasses with my signature Bee and the coordinating Straws!
Just waiting for some Family and Friends to Celebrate Moms!
The Menu for Mother's Day...never falls short! 
Check back for some great Lunch Details and Recipes!
Hug on your Moms this Mother's Day!!!

Shop the Post Here:
Pottery Barn has Similar Linens (Stripes are a few years old) Here.
Great White Dinnerware from Pottery Barn 
White Ceramic Italian Vase Similar one found Here.
Bee Glassware Found Here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails