Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday's Details


Happy Hump Day My Friends!
Do you ever feel like it takes till Wednesday to pull your Show together?!
Truth! Sometimes it just does!
But as long as you pull it together ...hey your in business!!
Simple Details this Wednesday. 
You can learn a lot from a 1 year old! It's the Simple things in Life!!!
I love how my sweet girl is so excited about the littlest things!!!
I have been Drinking Hot Water with Lemon first thing in the mornings...
sometimes with a Local Organic Honey or just Lemon...and Wow!
I have been feeling great! The benefits are endless. Great Cleanse
for your body! Great for Detox. Great for Weight Loss!
Or just what I would like to think...treating your body well!!!



Had a fabulous time celebrating some very good friends daughter's
First Holy Communion this past weekend!
It was a big deal...so proud of Ava! Congratulations!
It is such an honor to be a part of such a special event!
And doesn't this cake scream AMAZING!
Nothing short of Amazing!
It didn't disappoint!
It was stunning and delicious!
Loving the Bow and the Tufted First Layer!
Another Special from Ryan's Cakes and Yummies!


Ok...I am back at it!
Swimsuits are so scary......that I back in the Gym!
Who puts a Gym Membership on Hold! Me!!!
I did it! I admit it! But, I am back...making me and my health a priority!!!
Love Pool Season....It's always Good Times!
So, I am at Gym...this is Happening!!!


I am such a fan of these Yogi Tea's!
I am really enjoying my Tea in the Morning!
I feel good...and these Tea's are great for Cleansing and Detox as well!
So, I admit..I didn't give up my most prized possession of Nespresso Coffee completely
but definitely mixing it up and I feel great!!!
Definitely worth trying!!!


I can't say it's all about me...but I am trying to focus
more on myself after having my Sweet 3rd Bee!
And a Nursing Mom! May is my Month!
Well...let's just say...I am liking some of these details
that are making me feel good and special! Don't we all!!!
So, I found this Phyto Revitalizing Serum for my Hair at Ulta...
or can be found at Sephora...I am in Love! It's an amazing Serum that is full of fantastic
Natural Ingredients to literally Revitalize your Hair. 
Now, if you have had a baby or nursed a baby...that in itself is a lot...but
let's be honest...your body and your hair take a beating! 
My hair is so strong and healthy now...I am on my 2nd box! Loving the results!
I highly recommend this Phyto Revitalizing Serum!!!


And Speaking of motherhood...this happened!
This was a fantastic Mom and Son Western Night Out with my 2 Special Guys!
Being a Mom...is definitely where it's at! 
This is my most important job!
And yes...I love being a mom to 2 boys!
As girly as I am ...I was meant for these Amazing Sweet Boys!!!


And this little Super Star!
Yep..you guessed it....she's all mine!
She makes any day... a day of Perfection!!!
Happy Hump Day All!
You got this!!!
Enjoy all your Sweet Details!!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post today mama! WE got this! So proud of you and appreciate this encouraging post! I'm motivated to do the lemon water...going to make a cup now. Have a fabulous day my sweet big sis!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails