Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday's Details


Happy Wednesday Sweet Friends!
I love today! It's My Birthday!
May 13th!
Lucky #13!!!
Lots of Sweet Details to share with you today!
Hope you all had a fantastic Weekend Celebrating Mother's!
Because as my terrific husband says...us moms... We are the Glue...
that keep the family together. And I am blessed to have an amazing mom 
as a role model....ever so blessed to celebrate my Mother's Day with my
3 Bee's! Blessed with my Bee's!!!
How adorable is this Chocolate Cake! Yes, it was Surprise Birthday Cake for me
this weekend...celebrating with my favorites!!!


If only everyone was this cute!
My Sweet Honeybee Beckham Marie Cheered on her Big Brother's this 
weekend in a Saturday Fun Day of Flag Football!
2 Wins! 2 Big Brothers!! Check!!!



I just had to share a few of the goodies from our Mother's Day Menu!
Ham and Cheese Sliders! Yepper! So Yum!!!
These Little Sliders are a Slice of Heaven!
And a great Recipe for entertaining a lot of people!
Definitely a Crowd Pleaser!!!
Check the Recipe out Here!
Check out my Previous Post on the Beautiful Citrus Table Scape Here from Mother's Day!


Who doesn't love a Brownie!?
We had the most magnificent little Brownies!
Chocolate is always an important detail for entertaining!!!


Perfection!
A good Glass of Wine!
A very important Detail for Mother's Day!!!


Celebrated a Birthday with some Friends this weekend..
and this Pink and Zebra Cake was one detail not to miss!
It was fabulous! Is it wrong to eat cake almost every weekend!!!!


Just in love with my new glasses!
These fun colored Aviator Glasses are the best Summer Accessory!!
Check out all the Colors Here!!!



My Very Sweet Mother in Law is so creative!
She is always making the greatest gifts for me!
Literally making gifts for me! This one was no exception!
With Coconut Oil...which I love!!! 
This is a fantastic Scrub that smells so inviting!!!
Great for exfoliating and moisturizing!
I think this would be great gifts for friends or teachers!!
You can Print your own Labels Here.

Have a great Day All!
Enjoy the Details that make a Difference!!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to the Queen Bee! I am SO thankful you were born. Cheers to you today and all the sweet details that make you, YOU! xo

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails