Friday, May 22, 2015

Happiest of Happy Hours


Oh Happy Day!
Oh how we love a Friday!!
And this is a happy day!
Just loving May!
Love Celebrations!
This is a Classic Margarita... with Salt!!
I indulged with my girlfriends for a festive Birthday Happy Hour 
last week! And well as this weekend is the Official Kick off to Summer Days 
with Memorial Day weekend....I say....Jump in my Sweet Friends!
Enjoy a Classic Margarita!!! My only request is ...use a Top Shelf Tequila!
Life is too Short ....enjoy yourself...and it is soo much better...
and you will thank me the next day!!!


What is the saying....2 for 1?!
Ok...not really, but it was my birthday....so we kept the party going...
and I had the Happiest of Happy Hours with my Adorable Hubby!
I have decided there are always a few important elements that
go into your Happy Hour....Who, What, and Where?
In my ripe age of my 30's....yes still in my 30's! Thank you!
It's all about Who! And time is so precious to me...
with having 3 small children ...it means the world to have my quality time with my hubs!
So, we enjoyed a Fabulous Happy Hour drinking some delicious Red Wine!
And because it was so special ....it was some special juice!
Check this wine out! Frias Cabernet from Spring Mountain District, Napa Valley, California!
This is a Small Production Wine only about 650 Cases! Rich and Decadent!
This is Intense Black Berry Fruit with a hint of Cinnamon and Vanilla!
22 Months in French Oak Barrels....my favorite... give this Wine a lot of Love!
It is a Blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc!
It's my Birthday kind of Wine! It's Amazing!
My Wine Lover Friends....make it the Happiest of Happy Hours!!!



Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
Cheers!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails