Thursday, May 14, 2015

Teacher Appreciation




Every year we take the time to love on our teachers 
and express our gratitude for teaching and loving our children!
These Teachers are amazing people who take the time to make a difference!
These details never go unnoticed in my world of 3 special kids!!!
Well...it's safe to say I have found my most favorite Teacher Appreciation Gift!
This adorable Reclaimed Wood Pencil from Burlap & Boards!!
Just love it...and I am pretty sure our Sweet Teacher Mrs. Lively will too!!!
Kindergarten has been such a great journey for my Baby Boy...I love that we are 
giving his teacher a little memory of a great year!!!
Please Check out Burlap & Boards. I am so impressed with the talent and creativity
from the owner and creator Laura Glover. She is a joy and a pleasure.
She has such a great since of Style and Design!
I am loving all her special details from Burlap & Boards
and for my Honeybee me friends...I am pretty sure you will too!!!
Happy Teacher Appreciation!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails