Friday, May 29, 2015

Happy Hour


And the Weekend has arrived! 
Happy Friday Friends!
Doesn't this Drink look so refreshing!
You all deserve a fabulous Cocktail to kick off your weekend!
This Delicious Combo has my name all over it!
Prosecco is just so divine...I love the idea of creating a Cocktail with Prosecco!
And of course the Color of the Watermelon and Mint are very inviting!
Presentation is everything! Time to throw a Happy Hour together and invite
friends over for a refreshing kick off to the weekend!
It's an exciting time of the year filled with a lot of celebrations
and graduations. Countdown till my Sweet boys are out for the Summer!
I secretly am super excited about our loose Summer Schedule filled with Pool Days!!!
I miss my guys when they are in School!
Enjoy your weekend ...and your beautiful Happy Hour!!!
Cheers!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
Related Posts with Thumbnails